Dog Owners

The Village of Hillsborough uses the services of the SPCA to provide Dog Control services. You can report stray dogs or report complaints 506-854-2150 or by contacting the Village Office. If you need to reach an animal control officer (for dogs only) outside of regular business hours, you can contact 506-961-0991. You may leave a…… Continue reading Dog Owners

Community Organizations

Please use the links below to be directed to these local organizations: Albert County Chamber of Commerce Foods of the Fundy Valley Fundy Tourism Hank Braam Kiwanis Community Center Royal Canadian Legion, Branch 32 WEPAC – Water and Environmental Protection for Albert County  

Pay my Water & Sewer Bill

Notice to Village Water & Sewer Customers – Additional Payment Options In addition to Service New Brunswick, residents are able to make payments through the following banking institutions: CIBC Bank of Montreal National Bank Royal Bank Scotiabank Tangerine Service New Brunswick GO PAPERLESS with E-Billing. Paperless billing is safe, convenient and environmentally-friendly. To receive your…… Continue reading Pay my Water & Sewer Bill