Here’s how it works: 1) Contact the library to select specific titles, or let us know what you like to read and we’ll select titles for you. 2) Reserve a time to come and pick up the items. 3) Ring the exterior doorbell when you arrive. A library employee will bring the items outside to you. 4) Read, enjoy, repeat! Curbside Pick-up service is available Tuesday to Saturday from 10 am to 12 pm. The library will not be open to the public during this time. Please continue to return your borrowed items in the library’s exterior book drop. The library is open to the public from 1-4 pm, Tuesday to Saturday.
Fall Clean-Up for Hillsborough is scheduled for October 1st, 2020. Please note that regular household waste will also be collected on Thursday, October 1st.
- All yard waste must be tied and bundled in lengths no longer than 6 feet. Please securely box, bag & bundle waste. Waste not collected because it is not properly bagged/bundled is the responsibility of the home owner. Do not place items in black garbage bags as they will not be collected.
- Tires (limit 4 per household & removed from rims)
- No car parts, construction or demolition materials, such as asphalt shingles, drywall, windows, toilets or plumbing fixtures.
- No rocks, ashes, sand, concrete, bricks or gravel.
- A maximum of 64 cubic feet of waste will be accepted. Only 3 large cleanup items (fridge, stove, freezer, dishwasher, humidifier, washer, dryer, couch, mattress, dresser, etc.) per household.
Find out what’s happening in Hillsborough, when are where, all in one place, with the community calendar.
Plan your week, plan your month.
Have some fun, and support your community – go to an event!
Visit Connecting Albert County to view the Community Calendar